[alt-photo] OT: 'Sup with Epson Scanner Group?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Jun 16 15:23:25 GMT 2010

DEAR LIST,

            I know this is sort of off topic but, as many of us use Epson
scanners to generate digital files for enlarged negs for alt printing, I
hope it isn't TOO far off.

            I noticed that I didn't have a post from the Epson Scanner group
since May 25th.  When I replied to one of the posts it never came through
and showed up on the list.  Any idea 'Sup with that?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi