[alt-photo] Re: preserving gum arabic solution

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jun 17 20:12:58 GMT 2010

As another option (for the O.P.):

I use sodium benzoate, 0.5 per 100g of dry gum.  (I'm sure it would work well if I was using even less, but then it gets harder to weight - since I mix no more than 500-600ml of stock solution at once, therefore, I use the it in excess. No adverse effects noticed in the past 2-3 years...)

Regards,
Loris.