[alt-photo] Re: Tri-Color Starter Colors: Gum and Caesin

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Mon Jun 21 03:42:07 GMT 2010

The last time I bought Daniel Smith paint was probably 10 years ago, or
possibly 15 -- but at that time you bought it by phone or mail order
directly from Daniel Smith, somewhere in the far far West -- ooops, HEY !
I just found the catalog, exactly where I left it:  I see it can't have
been as long ago as it seems: At least they sent me "Winter and Spring
Sale Catalog, 2006."

And it's in Seattle.  Phone 800-426-6740

Meanwhile, I join in recommending their paint. The prices (are/were) good,
the colors fine, and the paint quality excellent.

They probably don't send free catalogs overseas, but if you can get one,
this one includes two plus pages of swatches of the colors -- small enough
to squeeze in a couple of hundred, large enough to give some sense of the
color.

J.