[alt-photo] Re: Alt show in Florence, Italy

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Tue Jun 22 06:45:07 GMT 2010

> Say hi to Alberto over there if you all connect! Your pt/pd prints are gorgeous!

We met on Sunday in Venice, the day when a cold drop reached Northern Italy
with a lowering of temperature, heavy rain and some tornado after it moved
over France where it caused flooding. But this did not prevent to show our
works each other, so I can confirm that she printed very well and she was
successful to reach the same places where the vintage pictures were shot.
The comparison between Alinari and contemporary shots is astonishing,
because apart from some places that were bombed during the WWII or where the
trees have grown, the downtown of Florence is mostly unchanged. The main
change is in the amount of people in the streets (tourists!).

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art102.html