[alt-photo] Re: Fluka / Sigma-Adrich Ammonium Iron(III) Citrate - contains Fe(II)!!!

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sun Jun 27 13:49:20 GMT 2010

Hi John,

Is it the same stuff? There are a couple of different AFC in Sigma-Aldrich catalog... And, if it's the same product indeed, what is the Lot # of yours? (See the link my my original message...)

I don't know for how much they were keeping it in stock. OTOH, to my knowing, powdered AFC keeps indefinitely when protected from moisture (and UV light perhaps)...

Maybe I should have brought another version... Anyway, I'll just have to find to how I can make it work w/o problems I guess!

Regards,
Loris.