[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:59:45 GMT 2010

By the time I could get really nice and neutral black with POP palladium and gold, I was also getting a pink stain in the highlights, very unappealing. The pink is a result of colloidal gold being made during development. The more gold, the reacher the blacks and worse pink stain, the contrast of the mix changes as well. AT the end I did not feel I could produce images that were techincally accomplished and do it in a reliable fashion

If you are after pure rich black pure platinum is the way to go.

Marek