[alt-photo] they live! darkening down, Printing Out Image

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:19:44 GMT 2010

Dear List,

There alive!!!!

Has anyone working in Vandyke Brown noticed that the printed out image
darkens down prior to processing?

I am an awful multi-tasker and sometimes I will stop my workflow at the
point of final exposure, go and do some chores around the house and comeback
to process an image after say ten to 30 minutes. I usually stop the Vandyke
exposure (sorry, no Stouffer's for these specific images) when it is a bit
light looking but not faint. When normally processing the hypo darkens the
image as you would expect.

But when I leave the exposure to rest, it will continue to darken in dark
conditions to a point before I process.

-francis