[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Jun 29 13:24:37 GMT 2010

Not in my subjective eyeballing experience (I must confess that I haven't
checked that with a color densitometer) - at least when exposing relatively
humid paper. (Which I almost always did; I was usually waiting not more than
8-10 minutes after coating, and I was always using a 2 mils thick protective
transparent sheet between the paper and the negative...)

I agree that adding gold chloride for neutral blacks isn't necessary... As I
said before, I was only using very little of it, in order to get subtle
blue-brown splits with relatively (to the above) dry paper.

Regards,
Loris.