[alt-photo] Re: they live! darkening down, Printing Out Image

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Jun 29 16:33:13 GMT 2010

Yeees, that could be a very nice method for in-camera negative users, indeed! (Thanks much.)

OTOH, I, being a colorized digital negative user, plus, - more importantly - a new cyanotype practitioner, never had too much problems with cyanotype highlights; both methods help in getting exquisite hightlights. ;)

Regards,
Loris.