[alt-photo] Re: pt/pd differences in exposure methods

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 30 17:59:28 GMT 2010

Thanks, Eric...

I do keep detailed notes on everything.

I worked out the problem this morning. It seems that my latest package of
Fabiano needs a lot more acidification than my last batch. I had one sheet
left from the old pile and just tested it. Perfect...all other variables
were exact.

Much thanks...your reply should be in the pantheon of troubleshooting lists.

Paul