[alt-photo] Re: summer reading

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 30 23:24:18 GMT 2010

I'll look out for the new Rexer book. I have the previous one here from our
local library.

I'm reading several printmaking books right now, solarplate, chine colle,
intaglio, etc as well as Umberto Eco's The Infinity of Lists, another on
Baroque painting in Bologna, and Jonathan Franzen's incredible, The
Corrections. Yeah, I know, I'm almost 10 years late to the party, but what a
great read, beautifully written.

Paul