[alt-photo] Re: clearing pd prints...

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Tue Mar 2 04:02:42 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

It's been such a pleasure to read this thread (among others), because my
system has been completely and totally screwed up (daughter used it all
morning on another planet) and it took me almost an hour just to get on
line (OK, it may not have been quite that long, but it seemed like it),
plus the nuances of "clearing pd prints" make gum printing seem SIMPLE !!
(Soak print face down in plain water while you eat breakfast.)

THANKS so very much.... I feel better already.

Judy