[alt-photo] Re: clearing pd prints...

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Mar 2 08:44:03 GMT 2010

For sake of not being misunderstood: pt/pd is easy thanks to all the
people (most notably pioneers/masters) who kindly shared their
knowledge with us, plus (a big PLUS!), it's very consistent process or
better, the parameter set is way smaller. With gum there are so many
parameters to deal with, and even if you study under a master, you
need to relearn it... That's what makes gum complicated compared to
pt/pd.