[alt-photo] Re: BW POP pinhole

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Mar 3 13:02:55 GMT 2010

I wonder when Philippe will post anything non self-promoting which is useful
at the same time? (Not that I think self-promotion is a bad thing in all
circumstances, but when it's the "whole thing" that makes my eyes roll...)

Philippe, starting from this very moment you're on my block-list; I hope
that this will motivate you in contributing to the list in a broader
fashion.

Byebye...