[alt-photo] Re: BW POP pinhole

pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 4 03:16:37 GMT 2010

Francis,

I did fix a solargraph print and it did loose intensity. I did this
because I wanted to do an image stack on it to get rid of artifacts
being created by my Epson consumer scanner. The Epson couldn't handle
the weak image with any degree of depth, and scanning lines were
visible. I wanted to get rid of that stuff so I did a stack
-something astro-photographers are familiar with.

I also made a number of attempts to intensify the image, but was
mostly unsuccessful with conventional silver darkroom chemicals.

You can see a solargraph print I made about a year ago. Go to:
http://www.inventionsthatwork.com/alternativephotography.htm
The capture time was Dec 08- thru June 09

Peter Friedrichsen