[alt-photo] Re: applying PVA size

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:32:04 GMT 2010

I've been using Gamblin PVA size this winter (on days it is warm enough to
work!).  But I hate the shine and will go back to gluted gelatin once it
gets warm enough (to open windows and so the gelatin doesn't set up so
fast).

I found that the 4 inch Whizz rollers from Lowes are ideal for use in
coating.