[alt-photo] Re: PVA for SIZE & GUM ?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Mar 4 18:01:29 GMT 2010

Henk, I've just moved and my darkroom is a mess right now. Also, I'm
importing a NuArc 26-1KS, will have it installed in my studio next
week or the week after the next. So I can't work right not, but I'm
determined to try the PVA paper/wood glue (not Gamblin PVA size!) I've
been using recently for sizing paper, just like you describe - since
it's on the thick side. Not like others describe Gamblin size... Will
let you know. (If someone else doesn't try it before me...)

Regards,
Loris.