[alt-photo] Re: prints that leave our hands

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 6 02:53:38 GMT 2010

Hey Paul,

Well, I'm glad a few people enjoyed those little stories.  Gosh, I
have so many more.

But congratulations on hanging prints in your very first show!  That
is exciting, Paul.  What kind of prints will you be showing?  And
where are you hanging the work-- or, where are you located?

I'm sure it will be rewarding for you.  I seem to always learn a lot
when I put a show together.  I sometimes think of my work as being
really disparate, especially when I'm home working on prints all by
myself.  And then when I put some work together to actually hang
somewhere, I'm always a little surprised that it all seems to actually
flow-- like I had a real plan from the very beginning. :)

Do report back on how it all goes, though, and how terrific your work
looks, I'm sure-- all hanging together.

Diana