[alt-photo] Re: PVA for SIZE & GUM ??

Greg Schmitz gws1 at columbia.edu
Sat Mar 6 05:09:30 GMT 2010

PVA is a pretty common item and a very broad term, though it is
available in a variety of flavors and some dealers make proprietary
claims for the PVA they sell. Referring to items by brand is sometimes
the only alternative, but if you can identify a more specific generic
term that would certainly be preferable. See for example:

Topics: Adhesives (pdf file)

www.calintec.com/uploads/adhesives.pdf

or

http://talasonline.com , specifically: