[alt-photo] Re: greetings from SPE

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Mar 8 03:06:47 GMT 2010

Jon,
Unfortunately no.  While here I have 36 hours of board responsibilities so no rest for the wicked...or is it weary...No art galleries, no museums, didn't even get to go to the Mutter, though I may get to see U Arts on Tuesday.  Philly looks like it has loads to offer, though.
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com