[alt-photo] Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

Clay Harmon Website clayh at clayharmon.com
Mon Mar 8 11:53:08 GMT 2010

How old is the ferric oxalate you are using in your sensitizer? My first thought is that it could be fogging from some old sensitizer. Even 2 month old sensitizer can give some slight fogging.  If it has been mixed a while, try mixing up a small amount of sensitizer and see if you get the same problem.

I was printing yesterday, and had some ferric oxalate that I had mixed up in late December. I was getting a faint amount of fogging with it.

Clay