[alt-photo] Re: paper

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 9 13:36:47 GMT 2010

Hey Trevor,

I get those two streets confused, too.  I think maybe the Taco Bell
isn't there anymore.  ??  They now have a Trader Joe's-- a great
improvement.  Honestly,  I've never noticed what else is in that
little shopping center.  I typically make a beeline for Trader Joe's
and Jerry's, and don't look at anything else.  I don't even like that
part of town, and I've never driven past that shopping center. I'm
terrified of 440.  I'm an ITB person all the way. ;)   And, yes, they
sell lots of PVA there-- around $20 for the 32 oz container.

Diana