[alt-photo] Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 9 13:42:58 GMT 2010

Hi Loris,

It's been so long since I tried it, but I do vaguely remember that--
kind of a surprise-- and I also use citric acid as a clearing bath.
Maybe we should be using something else?  I liked the COT320, but I
would often get batches (it seemed to me) that didn't perform as well
as some others.  For some reason, the larger sizes of COT320 always
seemed to offer better results.  Or maybe that was just my
imagination.  Arches Platine is my favorite paper for pt/pd, though
I'm doing lots more gum printing now and liking it so much better.
It's so much more fun, and I'm saving a ton of money.  It got to the
point where I just couldn't justify the cost of pt/pd anymore.  So now
I still use it, but not all that often.

Diana