[alt-photo] Re: Loris' location

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Mar 9 17:23:55 GMT 2010

Ooops sorry Paul, I misread. (And I wondered what was special about
those areas!? Hehehehe...)

Trevor is right. BTW, a special thing about Istanbul/Constantinople is
that you cross the Bosphorus and you're in proper Asia, you come back
and you're in proper Europe. Round trip takes 5-10 minutes with the
bridges...

Regards,
Loris.