[alt-photo] Re: Loris' location

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:02:21 GMT 2010

Paul , I live in Istanbul also. Turkish coastline is wonderful .
We call Blacksea , Karadeniz , Than Bosphorus strait , than Marmara Sea ,
than Ege and Med.
You can have a look from Google Earth also.
There are thousands of archeological sites at these lines and you will
experience greatness of our history .
Istanbul , Izmir , Mugla and Antalya are the centers of tourists interest.

I am sorry I think there are no good webcams over there
But end of the april is end of the rains and cold weather and you will like
it.
Spend good time at google earth .

If you have any question , We will happy to answer you.

Umut

Istanbul