[alt-photo] Re: Yupo as a support

geoff chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Thu Mar 11 00:57:58 GMT 2010

Yupo is the standard support for the temperaprint process (dichromate / eggs
/ pigment). Gum and casein (alternative colloids to egg) do not stick
effectively whereas eggs do. No idea whether pt/pd will work with it without
some preliminary layer to give tack - I'd be surprised but let us know!

Geoff Chaplin
 ジェフ チャップリン

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net
Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855