[alt-photo] Re: Yupo as a support

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:39:02 GMT 2010

Isn't Paul just using Yupo as a viewing support / backing?

I don't have a solution for attaching the two. I've been using the
self-adhesive linen hinging tape to attach the vandyke browns on Kozo Unryu
to mat board as a backing ( in framed work that I float). I create a T or H
shape out of the scraps of Kozu that I have torn down. This gets used as a
bridge between the backing board and the paper on which the vandykes are
printed.

-francis

--
francis schanberger