[alt-photo] Re: Yupo as a support

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 11 05:30:51 GMT 2010

Yes...as I said in my original post, going to try using Yupo as a support
for thin papers, in the developing and clearing baths.

The word "support" is used in carbon printing to mean the final resting
place of the image, so I guess there was some confusion. Maybe I should have
said "carrier".

Francis, can you email me a photo or diagram of how you're mounting. I don't
understand how your "torn scraps" attach to the actual artwork and then to
the mat board.

Thanks...!

Paul