[alt-photo] Re: UV Processing units

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Mar 13 19:17:34 GMT 2010

Good luck Andy.

Which UV leds did you purchase? The UV leds mentioned in the article
are defined as being 395nm, albeit being UV by definition (<400nm),
aren't much close to what we get from conventional lightsources.
(Something like 360nm.) You unit could work for dichromate processes
but you may experience difficulties (slow printing speed) with iron
processes... ??? Hope it goes well for you.