[alt-photo] Re: Paractitioners from WWII thru the 1970's

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 00:57:39 GMT 2010

Richard,

Phil Davis printed platinum for Karl Struss. At least he did with one
portfolio. I saw some of the prints in Phil's studio in 1982.

There were a whole bunch of people doing alt processes in the early
70's: one of the SPE conferences at Asiloma had that as the theme, and
William Crawford talked about his book Keepers of Light. Todd Walker
did all sorts of processes. So did Charles Swedlund.

Sam Wang