[alt-photo] Re: Alternative Exposure Unit (no pun intended)

Peter Friderichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 15 01:12:37 GMT 2010

Alberto,

I have posted that data as a snapshot of the graphs at
http://www.inventionsthatwork.com/images/LeeSwatchFilters.jpg. I
overlaid the green filter just so you can see what it looks like. The
Lee filter website no longer shows the transmission data below 400nm
but the swatch I have which is 10 years old (at least) does, going
down to 300 nm.

Peter Friedrichsen