[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 21 22:43:59 GMT 2010

2nd layer, perfect registration, no staining, clear highlights

I should mention that I am clearing for approx 15-18 minutes, rinsing gently
and drying with a hair dryer on med-low heat, then letting it air-dry for a
bit.

After this layer, the pin register holes still line up perfectly!

Hope y'all don't mind the updates...

Paul