[alt-photo] Re: pre-shrinking and PVA size

zphoto at montana.net zphoto at montana.net
Mon Mar 22 17:44:59 GMT 2010

Thanks so much for this info, Henry! And you even measured..

My prints are too big to get away without preshrinking, plus I do not
find that step horrible.

I, too, found that the paper laid flatter with PVA vs. gelatin for
some reason.

Interesting the difference in shrinkage between the papers....
Chris