[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 18:08:33 GMT 2010

I haven't had the coagulation problem.  I use Everclear, grain
alcohol-- you know, the stuff that makes you go blind if you drink
it--  (or maybe that's only what Southern parents tell their
children?)/  Seems to work fine for me.  I think I did give the water
a try once, but I probably added too much, because although the coat
went on smoothly, it was very thin.

Diana