[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 20:53:31 GMT 2010

Oh-- I saw this address in my inbox, and thought-- wow-- what's the
scandal now, and why is John Edwards writing to me??   I bet you get
that a lot.  Or, you know, not.   I admit I was kind of disappointed
when I realized it was just a complaint.

I think Paul's posts have been really useful and informative.  Who
counts number of posts people make??

On my MacBook, I have something called a "delete" key.  It's
incredibly useful.  I bet you have one, too. ;)

Diana