[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 22 22:07:58 GMT 2010

Diana,

Even when I use Fab EW leftover from pt/pd printing, I notice no stain until
the 3rd layer, which is actually its 4th soak (first soak is in oxalic acid
solution to prepare for that process).

Even Keith Taylor, who bonds his paper to aluminum and does not size, is
able to print 3 rich tricolor layers and not experience stain.

BTW, I printed a red layer on my print but didn't expose quite long enough,
the sun is hazy today. So all I got was a slightly warmer color overall and
still perfect registration, but no stain.

I may continue to press my luck with another layer and maybe even more posts
;-)

Thanks all...

Paul