[alt-photo] The # of emails issue

walter walter23 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:14:16 GMT 2010

Yes, I get my alt-photo-process-list mails in digest form, and it's a
great way to do it.  You lag behind by a couple of hours but you only
get one or two emails per day, no matter how much activity is on the
list.  Keeps my inbox from being too cluttered (and keeps distractions
down).

I don't think I've been on a mailing list where I haven't gotten it in
digest form for years now.  It's just way nicer.

> Finally, you have the option with the new list to get a digest--a collection
of all emails sent once daily. I'd suggest using the technology available to
ease the problem on your end as opposed to curtailing possible discussion.