[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 23 23:31:34 GMT 2010

I'm impressed, Paul.  Thanks so much for posting this.  I really like
the image.  I've made the second coat on mine, which I started
yesterday, with no registration problems at all.  That makes me really
happy, because I'd love to forgo the pre-shrink altogether.  Again, I
had to leave it in the water for far longer than I would if I used
PVA, but no staining in the end.  It's not a large image (8x8), so I'm
wondering how this registration would be with something much larger.
But this is good to know.  Thanks again.

Diana