[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 03:12:18 GMT 2010

awww Judy, I didn't realize you wanted to see me again in person.... how about a corned beef sandwich at a New York Deli?

--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups

Mark Nelson Photography

From:   "Judy Seigel" <jseigel at panix.com>
Subject:    [alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)
Date:   March 23, 2010 9:06:07 PM CDT

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010, Diana Bloomfield wrote:

> Damn. I knew somebody might be counting. :0
>
> On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:51 PM, ender100 wrote:
>
>> OK, Diana, that's your last post for today, you are now cut off
>> hehehehehehe
>> --
>> Best Wishes,
>>
>> Mark Nelson
>> Precision Digital Negatives
>> PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
>>
>> Mark Nelson Photography

Due to means beyond my control (nobody's perfect !) it's been several days
since I'm managed to fill my quota on the list... So I donate my unused
e-mail permissions to...Diana, then, first come first served. (But Mark
Nelson has to apply in person... Heheheheh !)

love & kisses,

Judy