[alt-photo] Re: books before 1977

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Wed Mar 24 10:07:10 GMT 2010

Alberto,

A very small bibliography that I remember:

1. Gassan, Arnold "Handbook for Contemporary Photography". Athens, Ohio,
Handbook Co.,1974 (Platinum, photogravure and collotype)

2. "Nonsilver Printing Processes: Four Selections, 1886-1927". Peter Bunnel
ed. New York, Arno Press, 1973

Then there's the book by Kent Wade, but that was printed in 1978. Also,
around that time a number of articles were appearing in photographic
journals, like Petersen's. Are you interested in those also?

cheers
Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain