[alt-photo] Re: "sustainable market for film"

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:21:36 GMT 2010

I love to drink different whiskeys , cognacs , beers as I found money.
But guys , you must drink Turkish raki or Greek uzo.
But you must search the internet and learn how to drink.
We call it Lions milk :)
Its really lovely and smooth to drink but when time came to stand up , you
cant do that :)
My first test on Jim Beam was not good , its like sugar in the water.
I will order Macallan from my sister when she comes from France.
How do you compare it with Jim Beam or JB ?

Best ,
Umut

Istanbul