[alt-photo] Re: price of paper

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Mar 25 15:37:54 GMT 2010

Oh, PHEW, Jeremy--they sell it for about $4 a sheet, and even with the 20% off it would be $3.20, so more than Jerry's still.

Jerry's has free shipping on orders over $175, too, so that will greatly help.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

BTW Jerry's also sells Gamblin PVA in a quart size for $21:

http://search.jerrysartarama.com/search?keywords=pva

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com