[alt-photo] Re: "sustainable market for film"

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Mar 25 16:39:41 GMT 2010

Hi Tomas,

2010/3/25 Tomas Sobota <tom at sobota.net>:
> A good rule of thumb is: if you can't spell the name, it is single malt. Ok,
> Macallan is an exception, but try Laphroaig :-)

Amen to that! :)

> Ouzo I drink from time to time, easy to get here in Madrid. Turkish raki I
> have not seen, but looking around I could probably find it too. Is it
> similar to ouzo?

They're very similar - BUT, to me, Ouzo has a milder / softer texture.
(If that's the right term!) Barbayannis Green (from Lesvos) would be
my first choice, close second would be the infamous (to us perhaps!)
Tekirdag Raki.

To bring subject back to alt: Both would serve as coating solution
addition, perhaps giving the print a nice anise flavor ;)

Regards,
Loris.