[alt-photo] Re: source for metal frames?

erie patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sat Mar 27 22:37:05 GMT 2010

I've bought significant quantities from Gemini Framing supply for the studio, I'll dig up the contact info monday. While they sell to the trade, at real wholesale prices, it'snot terribly hard to set up an account and pay with a debit/credit card. Their service is excellent and they carry lots of various wood and metal frame lines, mat board, glass, pretty much anything a framing shop would require, and then some.

erie