[alt-photo] Re: Daniel Smith gum, anyone?

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 00:21:13 GMT 2010

I second Keith.

About two years ago I ran out of my very light gum and I bought two gallons of litographers gum. My original gum was also a litogrphers gum, but I could no longer find that brand, or taht vintage. So I was so stressed out I stopped printing for a while. But then I had no choice a started using the gum. It makes no difference. The relative colur of the gum could only be visible in many many layers (5-6 i COULD NOT TELL) and by then all your colours are dark anyways. ANd ya, you buy it by the gallon.

SInce then I found a place that sells the light colur brand (it was light coloured at the vintage that I bought), but I am stil using the dark variety.

Marek