[alt-photo] Inkjet Mall - Cone Color Inks for Epson 3800

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Sat May 22 11:27:21 GMT 2010

Hello Fellow Alters,

I am strongly considering switching to the new color inks now sold by Inkjet
Mall (Jon Cone) for the Epson 3800.

I am convinced that these inks will not clog the print like non OEM
pigmented inks have in the past when used with Epson printers.

I know Kees switched to a 3rd party solution quite a while back using Inkjet
Republic carts which are the same as what Cone is selling, so I'm hoping he
has had success with the inks.

My question is has anyone tested the Cone inks to produce digital negatives?
Are the Cone Inks UV compatible with the Epson OEM ink. I've contacted IJM
by phone and they don't have a clue.

The Cone Inks represent a potential savings of about 50 to 60% of the cost
of OEM inks so that is the motivating factor for me.

Anyone?

Thanks,

Don Bryant