[alt-photo] Re: Eurobrom Meeting in Paris

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Sun May 23 15:37:01 GMT 2010

Thanks Michel, will do that...

 Best regards,
- Jalo

From: alt-photo-process-list-bounces at lists.altphotolist.org [alt-photo-process-list-bounces at lists.altphotolist.org] On Behalf Of Michel Debar [michel at debar.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 4:25 PM
To: The alternative photographic processes mailing list
Subject: [alt-photo] Re: Eurobrom Meeting in Paris

Do get in touch with Jacques Kevers : Jacques Kevers
<jacques at kevers.org><jacques at kevers.org>
The easiest is to indicate your intention of participating. There is a very
modest participation fee.

*michel*

--
Michel Debar
11, chemin du Fort Saint-Héribert

Tél. +32 (081) 4612 04 - +32 (0485) 72 83 92