[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3800 Ink Expiration Date and Epson Driver

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed May 26 23:04:29 GMT 2010

Hi Amy,

I've consistently used the 3800 with Epson inks (not expired), making
digital negatives with Pictorico, for use with pt/pd printing--with
consistently good results--no problems.   I've also used other
transparencies without any issues in the printing.  A few months ago,
I did have a problem with the ink skipping, but I did a cleaning
(which I had to do 3 times-- lots of wasted ink), which cleared up the
problem.  That's the first time that ever happened, and I've had the
3800 for at least 3 years.  Haven't had it happen since.

Diana