[alt-photo] Expired Epson Inks

jefulton1 jefulton1 at comcast.net
Thu May 27 15:04:29 GMT 2010

For years now expired Epson inks have worked fine in my printers. If
an ink cartridge has sat and not been used, particularly the large
cartridges such as 78 or 9800 ones, remove it if in the printer and by
laying it on a flat table top shake it in a circular motion. Before
placing any cartridge in my printer that same action is done. The
pigment inks have a possibility, though slight for they are so finely
dispersed, to settle, thereby making the inks supply a tiny bit
variable. As Jeffrey, I've used outdated inks all along.
Jack F