[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3800 Ink Expiration Date and Epson Driver

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu May 27 19:10:02 GMT 2010

Hi Amy,

Yeah, it's a pain for sure.  I know you wrote about this before (I
think), and though this may not be part of the issue--   I did find
that some papers actually performed much better for me than others.
Sometimes, I would get this odd unevenness in a blank sky with pt/pd
printing-- unevenness that was not attractive in the final image, and
that did not exist in the original image or negative (or digital
negative).  I did find that switching papers helped tremendously.  I'm
sure you've looked into that, but Arches Platine was great for me, for
pt/pd printing-- not so much with COT320, though most people seem to
love that paper.

Sorry-- as usual, I am of no help whatsoever.  But I'm sure someone
here can clear up your dilemma.

Diana